Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
KristenE
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi guys, I recently purchased 2 arlo baby cameras. I’m having issues with the motion and audio settings changing themselves. I’ll have them set to detect audio and motion, record a clip and send me a notification(as pictured). But every now and then I’ll hear my baby screaming (haven’t been notified) after which I’ll check my settings which have cleared themselves to “do nothing”
My poor little guy has been left screaming quite a few times now because these settings keep changing themselves without warning

Help 😞
Kristen

3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Is this happening with both Baby cams ?

If only one, then I may consider a full reset to rebuild the settings in the unit.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Tmorley
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello @TomMac I have a similar issue. Not only are the motion / audio notifications switching off automatically, ( as per your message I hear baby screaming and no notification). I also have issue that the Mode selected is also changing automatically. Ie from Monitor on to morning selected. Team Arlo pls look into this

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation