Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
niko73
Tutor
Tutor

Everyday, my arlo baby is disarmed from monitoring and i have to reset to to armed.  any ideas what's wrong?  I don't have any type of scheduling set.  i just want it monitoring all the time.

7 REPLIES 7
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

I would uninstall it ( remove device ) and bring it back as new to eliminate any possible glitches

Also, may consider a factory reset to be sure all is good..and then bring back

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Skijosh
Aspirant
Aspirant
I'm having the same issue. I've uninstalled the camera twice and done two factory resets and nothing is fixing the issue. Started in the last app update (not the one today).
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Skijosh

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link below for you - Arlo Tech Support

joshweiss16
Aspirant
Aspirant
I'm having the same issue again too. I just did a warranty exchange. My first arlo stopped working all together after trying to reset it to fix this issue. After awhile it wouldn't record anything. Now the new one won't keep monitoring on either.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@joshweiss16

Is the firmware for the camera up to date? 

joshweiss16
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes both the returned Arlo and the new Arlo both had their firmware updated.
Skijosh
Aspirant
Aspirant

mine are also up to date - but not sure why you are asking about base station since Arlo Baby connects natively to wifi on its own.  I do have a base station for my other cameras. 

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation