Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 28 Replies
  • 9 Likes
  • 12 In Conversation
kylewallace
Star
Star
Hi all, up until one of the most recent iOS updates for iPhone (maybe the last one or two) my Arlo Baby camera, which is connected to HomeKit, was “refreshing” (making a snapshot) every six or so seconds, whatever the setting is. I have 3 ultras connected and they are still doing their regular 10 second “refresh” but the baby camera is no longer doing it.

I can still access the camera feed by clicking on it and leaving the feed does not trigger a refresh.

I have also tried removing the camera completely from my HomeKit and resetting it.

Any tips?
28 REPLIES 28
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

There is an update coming soon, I will provide more info as soon as possible. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

We have released an update that should address this issue with HomeKit Snapshots failing to update. Please make sure you have the latest version Installed. 1.10.0.0_923_488774b.

You can find more info on this Firmware update here: Arlo Baby ABC1000 Release Notes

Note: Arlo Baby cameras will auto update over night, if you have not received the update already.

kylewallace
Star
Star
Can confirm that this issue has been resolved (in my case). Version 1.9 was not updating in HomeKit and version 1.10 began working immediately on update a few hours later.
R0dr1
Aspirant
Aspirant

Goodmorning everyone
Updated and I can confirm that they fixed me.
Just one thing, it seems the snapshots are not resizing properly.
Cheers,
Rodrigo.