Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Baby Camera not working

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
RARFeeney
Follower
Follower

I have a few issues.

#1. I refuse to download this Apple Home Kit that the booklet mentions.

#2. I am a little perturbed that I tried using the Live Support Chat on multiple web Browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome) and when I hit 'Let's Chat' it would open up a small blank window...and would stay blank.  And I have looked through the community to find some answers about this, only to see someone say 'use the phone feature'....but the whole point of using the chat, is because I do not want to talk to someone.

#3. I have tried connecting both a Samsung phone and an Apple Ipad to the Arlo Baby camera and neither can find the device.  I have managed to scan the QR code on both devices (on seperate occassions) and left both devices right next to the camera (on seperate occassions) and neither will connect, saying no device found.  The light is blue when they are searching for the device, but they can't find it.

Can somone please help me?

1 REPLY 1
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @RARFeeney,

If you are having problems trying to pair your Arlo Baby, you might want to try factory resetting your Arlo Baby and setting it up again. You can read here on how to do a factory reset: How do I reset Arlo Baby to factory default settings?

Otherwise, feel free to let me know if you want our support team to help you and I can help create a case for you.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation