Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Baby + Arlo sales questions

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Danannis
Aspirant
Aspirant
I’m trying to make a buy decision for 2 Arlo Baby products and 2 Arlo cameras and had some questions:

ARLO BABY -
How does notifications work with an iOS device when it is “sleeping?” Is it just like receiving a call or text?

BABY+PRO/2
If you have the Arlo cameras and base, can I pull up my cameras and the Baby cams on the Apple TV app simultaneously?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Danannis,

1. Alerts can be received as email and/or Push notifications. How this interacts with a sleeping iOS device will depend on your iOS devices settings regarding these alerts but this can be configured to behave much like a text or call.

2. Yes, for more information on the Arlo Apple TV app, take a look here: How can I use the Arlo Apple TV app?

JamesC

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Danannis,

1. Alerts can be received as email and/or Push notifications. How this interacts with a sleeping iOS device will depend on your iOS devices settings regarding these alerts but this can be configured to behave much like a text or call.

2. Yes, for more information on the Arlo Apple TV app, take a look here: How can I use the Arlo Apple TV app?

JamesC

Danannis
Aspirant
Aspirant

The support document is pretty limited and the App Store does not explicitly mention the ARLO BABY.... 

Can the App stream the Arlo/Pro/Pro 2 along with the Arlo Baby? 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Danannis,

Yes, i've verified this with our QA team just to make sure. You can stream multiple cameras simultaneously using the Apple TV app.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation