Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

RMA'd first one, second has same issue

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Paybax
Guide
Guide
My replacement has the same issue as my first one. The hardware freezes up. Physical buttons do not respond including the reset button. It also disconnects from the network at this time. It only happens when playing lullabies though. Maybe one bad file? Only way to get it to recover is for the battery to die as it's not responsive to the reset button.

Anyone else come across this?
4 REPLIES 4
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Not seen here...but you don't have to let the battery die down...there is a switch to turn the battery OFF under the feet ( give like a 1/4 turn )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Paybax
Guide
Guide
Thanks! Didn't know about that one. Will troubleshoot and see if I can find the file. Think both times it started after I downloaded some of the default music.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Paybax,

Very odd behavior, as mentioned above i've not experienced this. Please let us know if you are able to replicate the issue and how.

JamesC

worrellb
Aspirant
Aspirant

My issue is the porduct is defective.  I paid to ship a defective product to my house expedited; Now I have to ship at my cost thier defective prodcut back to them.  This is not right.  I am done with NetGear the customer service in India is terrible.  

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation