Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Sommo
Follower
Follower

Hi,
Is there a way to chose only push notifcation for weather condition and to not receive email.
As I can see there is no ability to chose which recieve

6 REPLIES 6
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Not for just for the air quality.... It's either on or off for all recorded conditions

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
adam1111
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

I am receiving email alerts (for temperature, humidity and air quality) and I want to turn these off so I am only notified by PUSH on the app.

I that the "MODES" setting only give option for managing alerts for Motion or Sound but not temperature, humidity or air quality. I have email alerts turned off for Motion and Sound already.

How do I turn email alerts off for things other than Motion and Sound?

Thanks 

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you TURNED OFF the alerts for sensor in that section?? (Click on sensor icon in web on live view screen)

Looks like this;

baby air.JPG

Morse is faster than texting!
adam1111
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for the suggestion but I'm worried if I do this I will stop receiving push notifications on my phone. Do you know if my assumption is correct or not?

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @adam1111,

That is correct where if you do toggle off "notifications," you will not receive both push and email notifications. However, you can post your idea here to have the email and push notifications separated: Idea Exchange Board

adam1111
Aspirant
Aspirant

@JessicaP wrote:

Hi @adam1111,

That is correct where if you do toggle off "notifications," you will not receive both push and email notifications. However, you can post your idea here to have the email and push notifications separated: Idea Exchange Board

Thanks for the clarity Jessica. I will post the idea

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation