Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Doorbell multiple false notifications daily!!!

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
jefsvphx
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have an Arlo camera and Arlo doorbell installed at my door and I use the geo fencing option. For the last 2 months I have been getting at least 10 false notifications each day. My doorbell faces another wall 6 feet away and is perpendicular to my door. I have swept leaves and spider webs etc. so that I don't get notifications from wind blowing materials around. This is really getting annoying, does anyone know how to fix this problem?

5 REPLIES 5
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @jefsvphx

Do you have the motion detection paired with your camera, or is the camera setup independently with it's own rules?

schumaku
Master
Master

Potentially related -> Arlo Door Bell - Hourly Motion Detection ?

---
Please click on thumbs up if this answer was useful - thank you!
jefsvphx
Aspirant
Aspirant

Doorbell is paired with the camera and I am on geo-fencing.

jefsvphx
Aspirant
Aspirant

I also called Arlo support and opened a ticket, I did the reset as requested and I still get the same problem and now, the door bell does not even ring unless I push it twice in a row. I have missed two package deliveries from the P.O. because the doorbell does not ring when pushed the first time. What a piece of junk! I am very frustrated!!!!!!

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @jefsvphx

Did you inform Customer Support of your changes with your ticket? What did they have to say about the continued notifications?

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation