Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 6 In Conversation
Bl3rd
Follower
Follower

I have multiple users, but only one other person than myself will get the call on their phone when the doorbell rings. Does the doorbell allow more than 2 users to receive the call, when the doorbell rings?

8 REPLIES 8
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Bl3rd,

The development team is currently investigating this issue. I will provide an update as soon as I have more information.

JamesC

Arlo_95
Aspirant
Aspirant
O yea please do I have the same issue I get everything but Wifes phone doesn’t I have looked If there is a setting I might over looked to have her received the calls I have found a video on it and he states that you get a notification if someone else other than you answer it much help need thanks Arlo_95
Terminal3
Apprentice
Apprentice

My wife was not getting the calls either until I gave her administrator rights to the account.   That is ok for her, but if I had young children I might not want to have to do that for them.

bubdog
Apprentice
Apprentice

I'm having the same problem. I gave my wife full admin rights to all devices but she does not get calls when I ring the doorbell. It only rings my phone.

bubdog
Apprentice
Apprentice

Nevermind. I gave her phone a reboot and it works great now!

DocB1973
Aspirant
Aspirant
What did you do to give her administrator rights
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

DocB1973,

Adding a user through the Grant Access feature allows them shared use of desired devices. Take a look at this article for more information on how this can be done: How do I add friends to my Arlo account?

JamesC

DocB1973
Aspirant
Aspirant

JamesC - Appreciate the help

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 6 In Conversation