Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
2admiral
Follower
Follower

Hi!
My Arlo audio doorbell nor working properly. I have it connected to Arlo chime and only chime is active (calls and traditional chime ar switched off). When pushing doorbell button it activates chime but them it stays on - the white led freezes and is solid white (not blinking) and stays that way untill drains batteries. I can only switch it off by pushing once again, then it activates chime and goes to sleep. When it freezes in app it is showing motion is active all the time although it really is not and it is also not recording anything as camera is not connected and also the automated “leave a message” message is not palying anymore (not that it is a bad thing but all together something is wrong) tried resetting everything to factory reset etc. Nothing helps and firmware seems to be the latest (at least app saus so) have anybody had this issue with the bell freezing and draining battery? Seems to be some kind of software related issue in my mind

1 REPLY 1
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

HI @2admiral

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation