Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Audio Doorbell - Device Online Alert

jjones80
Follower
Follower

My audio doorbell AAD1001 has been working perfectly up until tonight. 

It has just started sending out multiple alerts:

"Device Online Alert"  - "***** back online at *time*"

I have tried restarting to no effect. Anyone know what these alerts are and how can they be stopped? 

There is nothing in the manuals, or anything online that I have read. 

Thanks for your help!

Current FM: 1.2.0.0_320_401

Best answers
  • JamesC
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

This issue should now be resolved. Please let us know if you continue receiving these alerts for your Arlo Audio Doorbell.

JamesC

• JamesC
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

The development team is currently working toward a solution for this issue. I will provide another update once the fix is available.

JamesC

• JamesC
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

I've escalated this to the development team for further investigation. Thank you for the feedback provided so far and I will post an update as soon as I have more information to share.

JamesC

102 REPLIES 102
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

S4aqom,

A cloud fix was recently released resolving this issue. Your doorbell should now no longer be sending these alerts. Please check again and confirm if you are still experiencing this behavior now.

JamesC

Deedub
Star
Star

Thanks for the prompt response to this issue: I am not seeing the notification at the moment when I approach my doorbell. I assume the early morning notifications are not happening either based on other responses.

rob_fed
Tutor
Tutor

All seems to be fixed now.  I have not experienced anymore "online/offline" notifications.