Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo doorbell How do I watch the live feed?

Discussion stats
  • 16 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 10 In Conversation
nataliemorris
Follower
Follower
16 REPLIES 16
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@nataliemorris wrote:
How do I watch the live feed?

Click on (or press) the camera image in the device list.

Denny59
Aspirant
Aspirant
I’m trying to watch live feed on my wireless doorbell. I can’t find the camera image or the devise list. Can you be a little more specific please.
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

When you first open up the app (or log into my.arlo.com), the home screen shows all the cameras to which you have access. Just click on (or touch) the image from the doorbell, and it will live stream.

Lauren69
Aspirant
Aspirant

From the home screen, navigate to and select the Arlo app. Enter your Email and Password, then select Log In. Select the Devices tab, then select Live under the desired device. You can now view Live recordings from your camera.

EmployeeConnection

nanabren
Tutor
Tutor

When I get to devices I see a prior video and the name of doorbell underneath - there is a settings circle which does not show "live feed" and tapping on the name, the two little icons under the doorbell name - NONE of those bring me to "LIVE FEED". I'd LOVE to have it on my PC so while I am working all day I could see when someone is here and speak to them if needed but can't find a live feed or how to put it on my PC anywhere?  Thank You

nanabren
Tutor
Tutor

It says find LIVE FEED in the Devices table but.............when I get to devices I see a prior video and the name of doorbell underneath - there is a settings circle, tapping on the name of doorbell, tapping the two little icons under the doorbell name - NONE of those bring me to "LIVE FEED". I'd LOVE to have it on my PC so while I am working all day so I could see when someone is coming up and speak to them if needed but can't find a live feed or how to put it on my PC anywhere?  Thank You

nanabren
Tutor
Tutor

It says find LIVE FEED in the Devices table but.............when I get to devices I see a prior video and the name of doorbell underneath - there is a settings circle, tapping on the name of doorbell, tapping the two little icons under the doorbell name - NONE of those bring me to "LIVE FEED". I'd LOVE to have it on my PC so while I am working all day so I could see when someone is coming up and speak to them if needed but can't find a live feed or how to put it on my PC anywhere?  Thank You

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@nanabren wrote:

NONE of those bring me to "LIVE FEED". I'd LOVE to have it on my PC so while I am working all day I could see when someone is here and speak to them if needed but can't find a live feed or how to put it on my PC anywhere? 

After you log into my.arlo.com, just click on the play symbol over the doorbell image on the main screen.

This will time out, so you cannot leave it running all day while you are working.

tking2097
Aspirant
Aspirant

Seriously, eight replies and I see no way to obviously and *immediately* view the live feed? Nothing so simple as a  prominent "Live Feed" button that one does not have to search through multiple menu levels for, or waiting for playback screens, or ???

I am regretting my decision to replace my very old Nest doorbell with this Arlo doorbell.  The Nest doorbell had an obvious and immediate one-click control to advance to live view.  This Arlo does not have an obvious control that I have found to switch to an  immediate live view option, which leaves it lacking for my application. Have I overlooked something??

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@tking2097 wrote:

Seriously, eight replies and I see no way to obviously and *immediately* view the live feed? Nothing so simple as a  prominent "Live Feed" button that one does not have to search through multiple menu levels for, or waiting for playback screens, or ???

Just

1. open the app or browser interface
  2. click on the camera image (browser) or tap it (app)

I don't see this as hard, and certainly there is no need to search through multiple menu levels.

mccaffertee
Initiate
Initiate

WHY can I read this entire thread AND NOT find it either?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

There's a big "play" arrow in the middle of the camera thumbnail in Devices.

JudiR
Aspirant
Aspirant

Arlo doorbell essentials wireless how do I watch live feed ?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

@JudiR wrote:

Arlo doorbell essentials wireless how do I watch live feed ?

Do you mean the wireless VIDEO doorbell? If so, just click on the play icon (arrow in the middle of the camera thumbnail when viewing you Devices) to start live view. To stop, you'll need to tap the screen again so the Stop icon displays.

Ptheav
Aspirant
Aspirant

How can I watch live feed

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Click on the Play icon that is shown in the middle of the camera's thumbnail.

Discussion stats
  • 16 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 10 In Conversation