Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
ashk94
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having trouble connecting an arlo audio doorbell (AD1001) to my base station (VMB4000). My device is connected to the wi-fi network on a 2.4Ghz connection and the Base station is connected to the same network via Ethernet. I have tried turning the base off/on and resetting the doorbell. This is incredibly frustrating. Any help is appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ashk94
Aspirant
Aspirant

Managed to get it to work after replacing the batteries. Although the batteries installed previous were also new. Had issues with with it for a few days where it would sometime work and sometimes doesn't do anything on button press. Have today restarted the device by taking the batteries out and putting it back in.

So far it's been a bad experience with this doorbell. But working for now.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you removed the doorbell from your account before trying to connect to the base?

ashk94
Aspirant
Aspirant

Managed to get it to work after replacing the batteries. Although the batteries installed previous were also new. Had issues with with it for a few days where it would sometime work and sometimes doesn't do anything on button press. Have today restarted the device by taking the batteries out and putting it back in.

So far it's been a bad experience with this doorbell. But working for now.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation