Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
West2
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have an Arlo Pro system with 5 camera's which has been great and very stable since purchased. I have since added the doorbell and Chime, the doorbell stays connected all the time and the rest of the system operates without issue however daily the chime drops the doorbell so you have to forget the Chime device in the Arlo software and setup all over again to get the chime to work. All running latest software as it checks when adding a new devive. It is currently driving me mad. Have moved the Chime around so closer to Hub and doorbell but nothing seems to solve this, very flaky addiitons to what has been a fantastic setup. Can anyone help or is this just a poor design or await some sort of firmware update.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
West2
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you, I have been following one of the other threads and having removed the USB local storage as investigated by support and resetting the chime I have now been 6 days without the chime dropping out. Previously this was within hours and at the best daily so all looks good so far.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey West2,

If you're having problems where your Arlo Chime keeps disconnecting from your Arlo Audio Doorbell, try to reset your Arlo Chime to see if that helps. You can read here on how to perform a reset: How do I reset my Arlo Chime? 

After you reset, try to re-set it up again and see if that resolves the issue for you.

West2
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you, I have been following one of the other threads and having removed the USB local storage as investigated by support and resetting the chime I have now been 6 days without the chime dropping out. Previously this was within hours and at the best daily so all looks good so far.

Thank you.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation