Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
Burdo
Aspirant
Aspirant

IOS 13.3.1
after updating to 2.12.2 and 2.12.3 arlo audio door bell has no video signal

9 REPLIES 9
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Burdo

May I ask which troubleshooting steps you have performed so far? I don't want to suggest any prior methods you have previously performed.

Burdo
Aspirant
Aspirant
The Arlo audio door bell worked in the version 2.12.1, while in the update 2.12.2 and 2.12.3 there is no video image. It shows only gray color, as in the photo that I have submitted to you. I have tried it in three iphones and it is still not working, whereas in samsung is working. How is it possible to buy a system around 1500 Euros and the audio door bell did not function more than one month. This is a lack of professionalism from your side. You were supposed to test it before publishing an update.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Burdo

I was not able to replicate this issue with my iPhone 11 Pro Max running iOS 13.3.1 & Arlo app 2.12.3. 

I have opened a support case for you. The customer support team will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. I have provided the case number for your reference: 41440283

dagnfra
Aspirant
Aspirant

i have this problem too

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @dagnfra

May I ask which troubleshooting steps you have performed so far? I don't want to suggest any prior methods you have previously performed.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Late to the party here but the AUDIO doorbell has no video capability. You can use it to trigger a nearby camera but that's it. Is that what you're having issues with?

ConsultHoglet
Aspirant
Aspirant

MyCFAVisit wrote:

Late to the party here but the AUDIO doorbell has no video capability. You can use it to trigger a nearby camera but that's it. Is that what you're having issues with?

It shows only gray color, as in the photo that I have submitted to you. I have tried it in three iphones and it is still not working, whereas in samsung is working. How is it possible to buy a system around 1500 Euros and the audio door bell did not function more than one month.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @ConsultHoglet

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

techmonster
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have tried resetting the Doorbell, pairing and unpairing the Doorbell with the 2 cameras and still only see a progress icon where the video should be displayed. If I look in the library after answering the call from the Doorbell there is only audio and no video. Not sure what I am missing.  Express hr

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation