Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
TheWolk
Apprentice
Apprentice

So, I added Audio Doorbell and Chime to my 20 Cam / 5 Base stations Arlo setup. Configuration was easy and all worked well up to the point when I opened https://my.arlo.com website… To my surprise, newly added devices showed up in forth column replacing camera views. Now I have three camera columns instead of four and whole lot of wasted space on the page. Trying to change device order in Settings does nothing… Would it be better to add a new row at the bottom and have these doorbells and chimes there?

The ugly picture: http://www.thewolk.com/images/arlowebsite.jpg

5 REPLIES 5
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi TheWolk,

We appreciate your feedback regarding the layout of the web client. We'll share your feedback to the development team.

TheWolk
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hi JessicaP,

Is there a hope for this to get fixed? One should be able to control placement of these doorbell and chime device tiles via "Device order" configuration setting. The page looks sloppy the way it is now. Thank you for your help .

TheWolk
Apprentice
Apprentice

An update would be appreciated...

steve_t
Master Master
Master

I had the same "problem" so pressing Ctrl - (Ctrl and minus key) zoomed out 1 step to 90% gave me back my 4 rows of cameras. I much prefer this view

TheWolk
Apprentice
Apprentice

It's not so much about number of vertical columns. That depends on screen resolution, browser's window size and, yes, page zoom setting you mentioned. What bugs me is that close to 20% of space is waisted at the right site of each horizontal row of camera views. Your "solution" makes each camera view smaller and still leaves lot of empty space on the right side of the page. Wouldn't it be better to have functional control of Doorbells and Chimes placement via "Device Order" configuration option? BTW, these doorbells and chimes are listed on the "Device Order" but moving them around does not do anything.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation