Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

"Connecting to Accessory" screen for HomeKit

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
SteveXZ
Follower
Follower

Same problem here - just hours of spinning on the 'Connecting to Accessory' screen.  Can I get a reset token?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi SteveXZ, korend, buom, zyote, and Bashor,

I've sent a token reset request to your Base Station/SmartHub that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station/SmartHub (remove and reapply power) and allow the base station/SmartHub to come back online. Then make sure that you have the latest version of the Arlo iOS app and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
korend
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

Same issue - stuck on "Discovering your device please wait".  tried cycling the power, reinstalling the app..  Can you please send a rest token?

Thanks,

Daniel

buom
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm having the same issues. How do I get a reset token?

zyote
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hoping I can get a reset token too... Thank you!

Bashor
Aspirant
Aspirant
I’d also like to find a way to fix HomeKit issues. I’ve tried rebooting/power cycling. Reset token sounds like the next thing to try.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi SteveXZ, korend, buom, zyote, and Bashor,

I've sent a token reset request to your Base Station/SmartHub that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station/SmartHub (remove and reapply power) and allow the base station/SmartHub to come back online. Then make sure that you have the latest version of the Arlo iOS app and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

Bashor
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you, it worked!
zyote
Aspirant
Aspirant

Worked for me too! thanks.