Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

HomeKit token reset

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 In Conversation
HolmesSherlock
Initiate
Initiate

Hi Jessica -- Could I get a reset for my base station too? I've upgraded the base station firmware, power cycled it, upgraded the Arlo App on my phone to the latest version, but still stuck at the "Discovering your devices..." message.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi HolmesSherlock, Djhisto, Kmistry1986, bespoke2day,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station/SmartHub (remove and reapply power) allow the base station/SmartHub to come back online. Then make sure that you have the latest version of the Arlo iOS app and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Djhisto
Aspirant
Aspirant
My base station will not be discovered when attempting to add to HomeKit. Apparently I need a token reset? Thanks
Kmistry1986
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I have my HomeKit token reset please? My system was reset and I’m stuck at the “Disconvering your device. Please Wait.” screen. Thanks.

bespoke2day
Tutor
Tutor
Cameras were. I longer responding in HomeKit so I removed them. I tried to setup again in Arlo app and it hangs at discovering. Please send reset token for my VMB5000 smarthub.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi HolmesSherlock, Djhisto, Kmistry1986, bespoke2day,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station/SmartHub (remove and reapply power) allow the base station/SmartHub to come back online. Then make sure that you have the latest version of the Arlo iOS app and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

Djhisto
Aspirant
Aspirant
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey Djhisto,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station agaim. Reboot your base station again (remove and reapply power) and allow it to come back online. Try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

If you're still having issues, we'd suggest for you to visit our Support Page and use the chat feature to further investigate your issue. You will find the chat feature on the bottom-right corner in the provided link.

Djhisto
Aspirant
Aspirant
Still nothing and when I go to the chat it says I am ineligible for online support.
HolmesSherlock
Initiate
Initiate

Thank you, Jessica! That worked like a charm. I've been able to connect my Arlo with Homekit!

Thanks for all the help!

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Djhisto,

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you.