Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
mrnozz
Tutor
Tutor

I just noticed that the VMB4500 product page shows support for HomeKit with the Doorbell. I'm guessing this is in error - can anyone confirm?

I don't own the 4500 but would definitely buy one if it actually does have this functionality over the VMB5000 for some reason.

When paired with the VMB4500 base station, your Arlo devices are compatible with the following smart home systems:

• Apple HomeKit: Arlo Ultra, Ultra 2, Pro 3, Pro 3 Floodlight, Video Doorbell, Pro 2, and Pro
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi mrnozz,

We want to let you know that the Arlo Video Doorbell (AVD1001) is compatible with Apple HomeKit when paired with VMB4000, VMB4500, VMB4540 or VMB5000. For more information, read here: Arlo Wired Video Doorbell and Arlo Pro 4 are now compatible with Apple HomeKit!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi mrnozz,

We want to let you know that the Arlo Video Doorbell (AVD1001) is compatible with Apple HomeKit when paired with VMB4000, VMB4500, VMB4540 or VMB5000. For more information, read here: Arlo Wired Video Doorbell and Arlo Pro 4 are now compatible with Apple HomeKit!

mrnozz
Tutor
Tutor

I see it in Homekit! Very stoked to see this. 😀