Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
nammers
Aspirant
Aspirant

Need homekit reset to setup base station again.

Thank you,

Nam

10 REPLIES 10
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have reset your HomeKit token, Please reboot your Base Station or Smart Hub and try again.

Thank you

JoseCan
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi. I have the same issue, with and endless spinning circle when trying to set up HomeKit. Can I get a reset token?

Thanks

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

JoseCan,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

nammers
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can you reset mine again? It's not working on my homekit again.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

nammers,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

nammers
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi James, the HomeKit connection keeps crapping out on me.  Its been 2 weeks since its last updated on HomeKit.  I've removed the Arlo base station again from HomeKit; could you please reset the token again.

Also, any idea why it the connection works when you first do a token reset, but stops working later?

Regards,

Nam

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

nammers,

JamesC

ambroze72
Tutor
Tutor

JamesC - I need a reset on my account as well, please. - ambroze72

hoicju
Apprentice
Apprentice

Can’t connect to HomeKit.. Please reset the code for me too VMB4000r3: 4R058A7RA5E59

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

ambroze72, hoicju

JamesC