Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Rendc
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello, my Arlo base stopped working with HomeKit. Could I get a token reset please? Thanks in advance.

8 REPLIES 8
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Rendc 

I have reset your HomeKit token, Please reboot your Base Station or Smart Hub and try again. See your base is offline so it's possible we may need to bring it back online then try the reset again. 

Thank you

DaveArlo27
Guide
Guide

Could I request a token reset for my Arlo camera, I tried restarting and trying to connect but can't - and need it reset again, not sure why it didn't do it - appreciate your help Arlo Team.

Safer
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, I have a similar issue after I had to remove the Arlo hub from homekit.  Now I can’t add it again. HomeKit complains that the hub is already in use in another home and HomeKit in the Arlo app is just stuck in the search mode.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@DaveArlo27 @Safer I have reset your HomeKit token, Please reboot your Base Station or Smart Hub and try again.

Thank you

Safer
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, I rebooted multiple times but my problem remains. Homekit says that the product/hub/bridge is already in use in another home. The Arlo app just gets stuck on the Identifying unit step in Homekit.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I am going to reset the token again. But before setting it up, uninstall and reinstall the app, reboot the base station and then try to set it up. Please let me know how that goes. 

Safer
Aspirant
Aspirant

I followed your instruction but the problem remains. What to do next?

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have reset the token again. You will have to do a reset of the base station and re-add the cameras to it. And then attempt to add the HomeKit.