Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
TechEnthusiast
Tutor
Tutor

All of my Arlo cameras have been showing “not responding” in Apple Home app as of 6/25/2023.

I’ve removed my Arlo hub from HomeKit but I’m unable to add it setup Arlo to HomeKit. When I try to run setup, it get stuck on discovering devices.

Can I please get a token reset so that I may be able to re-add my hub/cameras back to Apple

Best answers
  • JamesC
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

The development team is continuing to investigate reports of HomeKit not working with VMB5000 SmartHubs. We do not advise any troubleshooting on your part to attempt to resolve this issue at this time.

You can keep updated on this issue at status.arlo.com

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and are continuing to work diligently toward a solution.

JamesC

158 REPLIES 158
jk585
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi James,

I still need a token reset for my three base stations. Can you please send the resets? I have also sent a PM to you with further details if needed.

Thank you so much!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

jk585,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

Daniel-S
Tutor
Tutor

Can you please sent me a homekit token reset.

Daniel-S
Tutor
Tutor

I've removed my Arlo cameras from HomeKit due to the fact that they were not showing. 

Currently I'm stuck at "Discovering your devices"

I know Arlo released a Firmware update yesterday - my Firmware on my device is: 1.21.1.0_1431_9611cf3.

Is it possible to sent a HomeKit Token reset

Judi320
Aspirant
Aspirant

Could you please reset my token please?

Mbdut711
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the new update and still stuck on the “Discovering”message… can I get a token reset? 

Judi320
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can you please reset HomeKit token for me?  It says the devices are already connected but it’s not 

jk585
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi James,

This did the trick! Thank you so much!

I appreciate your time and help!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Daniel-S, Judi320, Mbdut711

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

The_1_GR81
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I get a token request. Mine is still not working although I do have the latest firmware. Thank you.

Mbdut711
Aspirant
Aspirant

Worked for me… thank you! 

strangeblue
Aspirant
Aspirant

Still doesn’t work for me 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

The_1_GR81, strangeblue

JamesC

derek286
Aspirant
Aspirant

@JamesC am still waiting for the token. Thx

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

derek286,

JamesC

strangeblue
Aspirant
Aspirant

Fixed for me thanks James. 

ALSTi
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yeah still not working for me either.

Daniel-S
Tutor
Tutor

Problem solved, back up and running. Thanks for the reset token.

doncarajo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Can I please also get a token reset?

MORGiON666
Star
Star

@JamesC  Could I please get a reset token, new firmware still has me stuck in discovering...

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

ALSTi, doncarajo, MORGiON666

JamesC

Kbj88au
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, 

Yes I am. 

I have tried, different iPhones. 

I have tried completely reconfiguring the Arlo system. 

I have a Orbi router, tried turning off the satellite. etc. 

Any advice? 

doncarajo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hi again. It seems you sent only one of my Hubs a reset token; I have two.

arlouser3456
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

Will you please reset the token on my VMB5000 SmartHub? Thank you!

tqalexander
Aspirant
Aspirant

No response from cameras here as well with a 4540 base station.  Can I get a token reset please?

I sure wish either the chatbot or the actual support chat people knew anything at all about this.