New UI broke everything

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
misterplum
Follower
Follower

I was forced to switch to the new UI ("Feed") just to be able to share camera access with another new user. First inconvenience.

Next I tried to use my IFTTT buttons that armed/disarmed specific cameras. They just don't work anymore! I specifically bought Arlo because it was IFTTT-compatible! I have spent thousands on these cameras.

Now it has become impossible, whether via IFTTT or the Arlo Secure app, to arm/disarm specific cameras whenever I want.

We need the Mode tab back now! Or enable custom modes, or allow switching to the old UI. Do something, please!

Not everyone wants to use location-based "smart" modes. I need to configure which cameras function for specific situations, which is the whole point of having Arlo cameras. Otherwise you will need to take back my cameras and refund me. You can't just sell us a wonderful product then just make it useless.

Your forums have been filled for a while with angry complaints relating to the new UI. Just do something!

1 REPLY 1
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @misterplum 

May I ask which troubleshooting steps you have tried so far? I don't want to suggest anything you have previously performed.