Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
augalos
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

Like others before me, I discovered today that the Arlo was no longer connected to Homekit on my home setup. The cameras were no longer responding within Homekit and on the Arlo App it asks me to set it up again. I removed the previous integration inside Homekit, rebooted the base station twice but every time the process is stuck on "Discovering your device, please wait. Could you please send me a token so I can re-add it on Homekit?

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

Boimler
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same here, can I get a new token as well please?
augalos
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks a lot for the help, it works now.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Boimler,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

EwwYouStink
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi James,

It looks like I'm in the same boat as the other users in this thread.  My Arlo camera feeds in my Homekit stopped working/streaming, so I removed them and am now unable to re-add the VMB4500r2 Base Station in my Home or Arlo App.  I don't know/can't find my VMB4500r2 (1.17.1.2_3864_0e6c162) base station's homekit code, and when I go to the base station device settings in my Arlo app and try to add Homekit, it will unsuccessfully "Discover devices" forever.  Could you please send mine a token reset request as well?

Thanks

JP

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

JamesC

Retired_Member
Not applicable

how do i request a token reset? i have the same issue 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

eliobolivar,

Please send me a private message with the email address you use to log in to your Arlo account and I refresh the token.

JamesC