Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Live view not working on echo show

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Nirupamind
Aspirant
Aspirant
Not able to see live view on Echo Show 5
10 REPLIES 10
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Nirupamind,

Can you let us know which Arlo product you're not able to see live on your Echo Show 5? Are you able to livestream through the Arlo app?

Nirupamind
Aspirant
Aspirant
Nirupamind
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes I am able to do live streaming on Arlo app
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Are you seeing any error message when trying to view the live stream? Have you tried rebooting your Echo Show to see if that helps?

Nirupamind
Aspirant
Aspirant
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I would suggest for you to navigate to Settings > Support in the Arlo App for service options available to you including live chat for the support team to assist you further with live stream not showing on your Echo Show.

diannenet
Star
Star

I have the Arlo Pro3 floodlight hardwired and the Essential Video Doorbell hardwired and was able to view them both live on my Echo Show 15 until a few days ago and now it can't find them.  i have uninstalled and reinstalled both apps as well as removed both devices from Alexa and reset the Echo Show and have been troubleshooting with Amazon all day and they said everything looks fine on their end and both of my cameras are showing online.  But in the Alexa all it shows them disabled but that isn't the case.  So they told me to contact Arlo.   Arlo is now telling me I need to buy a smart hub and I don't think I do.  Nothing has changed on my end other than the cameras stopped showing on my Echo Show when I ask it to show the doorbell or floodlight.  Any help would be appreciated.

diannenet
Star
Star

Glad I'm not the only one having issues with the Echo Show.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@diannenet

Please reach out to the Support Team to further investigate this issue you are experiencing. You can find several options for contacting support though the Arlo Mobile App by navigating to Settings/System/Support.

diannenet
Star
Star

Thanks Shayne.  I did reach out to the Support Team and they told me I had to buy a base or hub which was not true.  I was able to get things working with Amazon Support.  They stuck with me until it was fixed.  And now that we have single digit temperatures, the dang Floodlight won't connect to my Amazon Echo Show 15.  I give up.  I have an Orbi6 mesh network with one satellite that is close to the floodlight but that hasn't helped.  And yes, the floodlight is on 2.4gHz.  A bit disappointed in the product that wasn't cheap and the support I've received.  Thanks for reaching out.