Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
arlouser3750
Follower
Follower
I use Abode Home Security, a Ring Doorbell, and have 3 Arlo H7 model cameras at my home. Over the last few months, I am no longer able to get IFTTT to work consistently. One recipe is set to record a particular Arlo camera when a door is opened with the Abode Security System. This particular rule may fire one time out of many times that the Garage door is opened per day. When it does occur, I see an entry for a 30 second video but the video will not play (nor is there any more than the initial frame of the video). Based upon the Arlo plans, it states that IFTTT is included in the no plan option, but my issues seem to have developed when Arlo changed their licensing model for recording and eliminated the Basic plan. I have the same lack of a video when the recording is triggered from an action on my Ring Doorbell. I have yet to try purchasing to the Smart Plan yet. Any thoughts?
1 REPLY 1
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @arlouser3750

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support