Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Mdterps
Apprentice
Apprentice

I downloaded another iOS update this morning version 2.19.2 which still has the “your device is not connected” issue, however, now my IFTTT integration seems to be broken as well.

7 REPLIES 7
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Mdterps

Do you mind providing more detail regarding this issue? To better assist, what exactly is not functioning properly after the update? 

Mdterps
Apprentice
Apprentice
Hello @ShayneS, I appreciate the follow-up. I use IFTTT to arm and disarm my Arlo. It is working with arming and disarming. However, with this most recent update the mode change in the Arlo app does not change until I actually force close and reopen the app. It used to change the mode right away and now does not reflect the change until I force close the app. I appreciate your hep.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

oillogger
Apprentice
Apprentice

After the recent Arlo updates I also lost the the ability to verbally arm/disarm my Arlo Pro with Alexa/Arlo IFTTT programs.  I went into my IFTTT account and disabled the programs then re enabled them.  I was able verbally arm/disarm again my Arlo Pro.  2-3 days later the IFTTT programs failed again and once more I had to disable/enable them again.  Is there a way to keep the IFTTT programs working and eliminate this problem?  This issue only started after the Arlo update and all my other IFTTT programs continue to work without issues.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @oillogger

Are you still experiencing this issue?

oillogger
Apprentice
Apprentice

Independent of IOS, andriod, or MS Windows.  The IFTTT app only uses Amazon Echo devices and the Arlo website for the owners.  I can disconnect the app and re enable on my account on the IFTTT website and the app will work for a day or two before it stops again.  Alexa will always reply "Sending out the IF" regardless if it is working or not so it appears the IFTTT is being blocked by the ARLO website for their users.  As of an hour ago I am testing another IFTTT app to see if it has the same issue.

Another complaint.  Need the ability to add an additional email account for the two step verification process.  If another approved person does not have cellphone access and the primary email access they cannot log into my Arlo account from their tablet or computer.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Thank you for the additional information. Please contact the Support Team to further investigate these  issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

You may also use the new Arlo help center within the Arlo app to contact support. You can find this feature unders Settings > Support.