Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 In Conversation
Summerlakes
Follower
Follower

This fails. The Ring Doorbell triggers the IFTTT applet, but it fails making an Arlo camera record. I have tested & reset the IFTTT connection to Arlo. I have tried different Arlo and Arlo Pro cameras, and out of ideas.

7 REPLIES 7
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link below for you - Arlo Tech Support

webdude12
Star
Star

IFTTT / Arlo integration has been broken since Nov 21 (22nd) and support will do nothing to help you out.  If you read the other threads in this forum, you will see you are not the only one with this issue. 

There are several of us that have opened support tickets only to contact support to be told someone will call us back and that never happens.  

The only thing I know to do now, is flood every post about IFTTT integration hoping to get the attention of someone that can help get this resolved. 

Stephs_net
Apprentice
Apprentice

I have not been able to get the Arlo Pro 2 cameras to record via date/time trigger in ifttt since 11/20/18 as well.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Stephs_net

What firmware version are your Arlo Pro 2 running? The latest version is below

1.125.11.4_29092 - 4th January 2019

Stephs_net
Apprentice
Apprentice

I have the latest firmware.  I am now wondering if the issue impacts SmartPlan Subscribers and not non SmartPlan subscribers.  There is a user reporting IFTTT record once a day applet is working but they do not have the Smart Plan subscription.   When I read this report I removed the Arlo service from my IFTTT account, restarted my base stations and then relinked IFTTT to my Arlo service and tried the applet.  but it did not work. 

I hope we can get this resolved soon.

https://community.arlo.com/t5/Partner-Integrations/Did-Arlo-remove-Ifft-compatibility/m-p/1667684/hi...

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Stephs_net

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link below for you - Arlo Tech Support

fitruss
Aspirant
Aspirant

FIXED: Go the the library of recordings and filter by IFTTT