Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
ArloDan
Aspirant
Aspirant

I just converted my free IFTTT account to the new Pro subscription that allows you to create multiple actions ("that's").  I was hoping that would allow me to record from multiple cameras from a single trigger. (In my case, when my home alarm is triggered).  Currently I have to create a separate applet for each camera.  However, once I create a 2nd action and choose Arlo, "Start recording" is no longer an option.  Is this a limitation on the IFTTT or Arlo side?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ArloDan
Aspirant
Aspirant

IFTTT says: "Currently, it's not possible to use the same action multiple times in a single Applet. We have plans to address this in the future, so stay tuned."

I confirmed that with other services besides Arlo.  Very disappointing.  That seems like a very common use case that they should have addressed from the get go.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

HI @ArloDan

Please contact the IFTTT support team to further investigate this issue. 

ArloDan
Aspirant
Aspirant

IFTTT says: "Currently, it's not possible to use the same action multiple times in a single Applet. We have plans to address this in the future, so stay tuned."

I confirmed that with other services besides Arlo.  Very disappointing.  That seems like a very common use case that they should have addressed from the get go.