Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Hub stuck discovering for homekit

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 6 In Conversation
Noisemaker
Aspirant
Aspirant
Vbm5000r4, cannot connect to HomeKit, stuck on discovering screen. I think I need a token reset?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

Noisemaker
Aspirant
Aspirant

That did the trick!! Thank you!!!

PedroDK
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the save problem - 3 base stations - can you issue a token reset to these?

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@PedroDK can you please dm me the email address that is associated with your devices?

destefanojohnf
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi. I'm having similar trouble re-setting up a VM5000 that I recently relocated. Please advise.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions:How do I connect my Arlo device to Apple HomeKit?

destefanojohnf
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you. That fixed it.

briansurv
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same issue, can you please send a token reset request? Thanks.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions:How do I connect my Arlo device to Apple HomeKit?