Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 13 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 9 In Conversation
Andersonstl
Follower
Follower

Hello. I need the homekit token reset on my arlo pro VMB4000r3

4058971A2348

13 REPLIES 13
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

ASSOA
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi James, can you reach out to me about resetting my token for the base station? I recently moved and now I cannot connect the basest soon to HomeKit. Let me know what info you need from me. Thanks

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

ASSOA,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

pjmakela
Tutor
Tutor

Hello,

could I also get reset. Not sure what has happened but cameras are offline in HomeKit and app proposes setup. 
Device VMB4000r3

Serial number 4R058877A7D27

there really should be selfservice tool for this reset as this is at least 3rd time I need it.

also, any idea what happens after EOL (that I read somewhere in internet) for these resets ? Should not be needed as there is no firmwares, but…

Thanks & Best regards,

PJM

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

pjmakela,

JamesC

rittern78
Aspirant
Aspirant

Guten Tag

Dürfte ich sie um eine Freihaltung bitten?

Meine Arlo

VMB5000r4

besten dank

Knappster22
Aspirant
Aspirant

I need another reset token on my VMB4000 base station. Not sure why it keeps going out. 

Sphraff
Aspirant
Aspirant

I need also a token please. Homekit not working 

my basestation is vmb5000r6

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have reset your HomeKit tokens, Please reboot your Base Station or Smart Hub and try again.

Thank you

swagatjena
Aspirant
Aspirant

I would need a homekit token reset for my VMB4540 hub as well.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

swagatjena,

JamesC

Knappster22
Aspirant
Aspirant

I need another Token Reaet for my VMB4000. Already rebooted and Firmware is most current. Not sure why this goes out about every 3 months. Thanks for the help. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Knappster22,

vI've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC