Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Homekit Token

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Isacksenfamily
Apprentice
Apprentice

Can I get a token reset?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Isacksenfamily, jerbeck24, Flo456,

I've sent a token reset request to your SmartHubs/Base Station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your SmartHubs/Base Station (remove and reapply power) and allow the SmartHubs/Base Station to come back online. Then make sure that you have the latest version of the Arlo iOS app and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
jerbeck24
Tutor
Tutor

I'm getting "No Response" in my HomeKit after using it for a long time after getting my Arlo cameras. Can I get a token reset to see if I can get it working again? Thanks!

Flo456
Aspirant
Aspirant
Dear Arlo help staff,

HomeKit fails to discover my base station and cameras , could you kindly reset the token as seen on previous posts?

Thank you!
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Isacksenfamily, jerbeck24, Flo456,

I've sent a token reset request to your SmartHubs/Base Station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your SmartHubs/Base Station (remove and reapply power) and allow the SmartHubs/Base Station to come back online. Then make sure that you have the latest version of the Arlo iOS app and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

Isacksenfamily
Apprentice
Apprentice

Success, thanks!  Happy Holidays and a merry New Year.