Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Homekit Token Reset

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
npiscopo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

I do not see the HomeKit option on my base station device.  Can someone assist me with a reset token or another fix?  I've already removed and re-added my base station and gone through re-adding all of my cameras, but this did not fix the issue.  I'd rather not go through all of this again, so any other ideas are greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Nick

6 REPLIES 6
npiscopo
Aspirant
Aspirant
I do not see a HomeKit option when I view my SmartHub properties under Devices.

I have removed and re-added the base station (and all my cameras) but this did not resolve. Any suggestions? I’d prefer not to go through all that again.

Thanks
npiscopo
Aspirant
Aspirant

@ShayneS is this something you can help me with?

npiscopo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Or @JamesC, can you assist with this issue.  I've seen where a token reset has helped others with a similar issue.

ctf7
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am also looking for a Homekit Token Reset. I cannot connect with Homekit at the moment. 

Exolia89
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hello! I am also needing a reset token so that I can reconnect mine as well. Thank you!
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

npiscopo, ctf7, Exolia89

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC