Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Homekit Token Reset Please - VMB4000R3

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
sdrynan
Follower
Follower

Can you please send a Homekit Reset Key to my basestation.

Firmware 1.18.0.3_4035_d554faf

When I go to add my unit to Homekit it gets stuck at "Discovering your device - Please wait"

Thank you!

10 REPLIES 10
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

lunu
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

I'm having the same issue.  Would you mind sending a token reset to my base station?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

lunu,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

lunu
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi @JamesC - I'm having an issue again.  Would you mind sending a token reset to my base station again?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

lunu,

JamesC

JNapper
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

I’m sorry if I’m intruding in this thread, but I’m having the same issue and wonder if you can help? I also have a VMB4000R3 base station and no ability to add Arlo to Home Kit. Do you need my firmware number to help?

Thank you

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

JNapper,

JamesC

Ingwersen
Aspirant
Aspirant
JNapper
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you, JamesC.
That didn’t seem to do anything, unfortunately.  I did the full power off/unplug to no avail. Do you have any other suggestions?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ingwersen,

JamesC