Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

HomeKit token reset

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Joakimstaff
Follower
Follower
Hi,
Could you please reset my token? I am having trouble with the HomeKit i integration.

Thank!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Joakimstaff, bboldajr, krs_1, KrasavchiK,

I've sent a token reset request to your Base Station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your Base Station (remove and reapply power) and allow the Base Station to come back online. Then make sure that you have the latest version of the Arlo iOS app and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
bboldajr
Aspirant
Aspirant
I had an issue with HomeKit and removed my cameras and now I’m stuck at the “Discovering Your Device” screen with nothing ever showing up. I believe I need a Token reset.
krs_1
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hello, I’d like to kindly ask one of the moderators to reset my token- as with plenty of others here, my Arlo is stuck at discovering when I try to add HomeKit integration.

Thank you
KrasavchiK
Aspirant
Aspirant

HI! CAN YOU SEND me token reset request to my Base Station/SmartHub? I can't find my Arlo Base in HomeKit

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Joakimstaff, bboldajr, krs_1, KrasavchiK,

I've sent a token reset request to your Base Station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your Base Station (remove and reapply power) and allow the Base Station to come back online. Then make sure that you have the latest version of the Arlo iOS app and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?