Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

HomeKit token reset

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 In Conversation
flammable
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hello! I’m sorry to ask this again, but my HomeKit stopped working with my Arlo Pro 2 base station and cameras again. Last time, sending a token reset fixed the problem. Could I request another one? Thanks!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi flammable, danieldion, S3aH0kZz, FlyinRyan406,

I've sent a token reset request to your Base Station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your Base Station (remove and reapply power) and allow the Base Station to come back online. Then make sure that you have the latest version of the Arlo iOS app and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
danieldion
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi there, I Can't connect my arlo to my homekit. Apparently getting a token reset from arlo fixes the issue, but i'm not eligible for customer support. (Which is completely absurd considering how much this hardware costs) Anyhow, is there any chance I can get a token reset please

S3aH0kZz
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, I cant add Arlo to HomeKit, base VMB4000. Token reset?

Thanks 

FlyinRyan406
Aspirant
Aspirant
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi flammable, danieldion, S3aH0kZz, FlyinRyan406,

I've sent a token reset request to your Base Station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your Base Station (remove and reapply power) and allow the Base Station to come back online. Then make sure that you have the latest version of the Arlo iOS app and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

flammable
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks, Jessica! That worked great. I really appreciate the help!