Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

HomeKit reset token needed

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
icedming87
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

Can a moderator please reset my HomeKit token. I accidentally removed it and now I am getting the spinning wheel when trying to re-add. IOS arlo app is up to date as well as all firmware on arlo devices.

Thank you! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

bj10au
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am in a similar situation.

I previously had Apple Homekit working on my VMB4000r3 Base Station, but after a reset am unable to connect to Homekit.

I believe I need to have the Homekit token reset. Are you able to help with this?

Thanks

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

bj10au,

JamesC

bj10au
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you.

Unfortunately I followed the procedures and my base station was showing up when I attempted to connect to Homekit, but when I tried to place it in the Homekit Default Room it somehow it failed. 

I think it may be because my Apple Homepod was updating at that time. 

I know that it can work as I was able to view all cameras in Homekit at one stage.

Now I am back in the situation where the Arlo Base Station does not show up.

I would like to try to get this set up one more time, so request that you once again do a HomeKit token reset.  If it is necessary please reset the token for all my 5 cameras which are Arlo Pros.

Thank you again.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

bj10au,

I've sent another token refresh. You should be able to try again now.

JamesC