Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
BeiBarBoy
Follower
Follower
Please send me a Homekit reset token. Thanks.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi BeiBarBoy, jenaeliz, Knappster22, SallyM2002,

I've sent a token reset request to your Base Station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your Base Station (remove and reapply power) and allow the Base Station to come back online. Then make sure that you have the latest version of the Arlo iOS app and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
jenaeliz
Aspirant
Aspirant
My base is not discoverable when trying to connect to HomeKit. I was once connected but after some issues I tried to reconnect and cannot. I’ve read others having this same issue and they have had a reset token sent to the base and it solves the issue.
Firmware: 1.17.0.0_1053_6ba79e5
Hardware: VMB4540r2
Knappster22
Aspirant
Aspirant
Need yet another token reset as my Arlo cameras are no longer responding in the HomeKit app. Reset worked last time on 12/1/21 but stopped again. Updated firmware for my router is the only change I made. Please send another res we token. Thanks.
SallyM2002
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm trying to link my arlo to Apple Homekit. I'm getting stuck on the connection screen like everyone else. It seems requesting a reset of the token seems to do the trick. Can I please have my token resetted. Thanks!

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi BeiBarBoy, jenaeliz, Knappster22, SallyM2002,

I've sent a token reset request to your Base Station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your Base Station (remove and reapply power) and allow the Base Station to come back online. Then make sure that you have the latest version of the Arlo iOS app and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?