Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

HomeKit, Arlo Pro, Siri not showing cameras

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
speedracer43
Apprentice
Apprentice

I might be lucky to have Arlo Pro cameras appearing in HK, but using Siri commands to show a particular camera doesn't work. Does it work for any of you that have been lucky enough to get HK setup? I am working with only 2 cameras. They are named Driveway Camera and Kitchen Camera. They work in the Arlo app and Home app when tapped. I find it interesting that in the Home app they are actually live, I move my hand it is imediately seen on the phone, but in the Arlo app there is about a 3-5 second delay. Anyway, if I ask Siri to show me the Driveway Camera or Kitchen Camera it only opens the Home app. What is really wacky is if I ask Siri to show me the Garage Camera, which I have never ever had an Arlo camera named, it opens the Kitchen Camera. Crazy. I have talked to tier 2 support about this, sent logs, videos and everything they asked. It is going on 3 weeks with no reply back. I have sent 4 followup emails asking for a reply, nothing. This is not how support or this crazy HK experience is suppose to be. Any ideas? I am curious if users with a VMB4500 base have all these issues... Thanks Mark

3 REPLIES 3
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @speedracer43

After reviewing your caase I see support sent the following reply to you. Have you received this email from to today Sep 5th?

Screen Shot 2019-09-05 at 3.43.58 PM.png

speedracer43
Apprentice
Apprentice

Yes I did recieve that this morning. Thank you

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@speedracer43

You are welcome!