Cost for Business Subscription

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
mtutt
Aspirant
Aspirant

Is there anyway to get concrete cost and service information on Arlo Business Plans? I've found nothing to date.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@jguerdat wrote:

If you check the subscription plans offered, where you can see the various offerings and comparison, scroll down to the bottom. I see a Business Plans link there.

Not sure where you are looking, but I am not seeing any pricing when I click on the link at the bottom of this page:

It takes me to here:

Business plans came up a couple of months ago, and @JamesC 's reply is here

After confirming with the subscriptions team, Advanced and Professional business plans are not available in all regions. US and AU users will only have access to Enterprise plans moving forward.

Rather strange that there simply is no information on pricing or availability for any of these plans.  Or how to subscribe.  It suggests that they aren't offered any more.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If you check the subscription plans offered, where you can see the various offerings and comparison, scroll down to the bottom. I see a Business Plans link there.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@jguerdat wrote:

Not sure where you are looking, but I am not seeing any pricing when I click on the link at the bottom of this page:

It takes me to here:

Business plans came up a couple of months ago, and @JamesC 's reply is here

After confirming with the subscriptions team, Advanced and Professional business plans are not available in all regions. US and AU users will only have access to Enterprise plans moving forward.

Rather strange that there simply is no information on pricing or availability for any of these plans.  Or how to subscribe.  It suggests that they aren't offered any more.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

You need to create an account which is free to do. Once the account is created and you log into My.Arlo.Com, go to the house on the top left and see the option to see subscriptions, under that section there is a business plan spot. It will have more information for you. However, you can use any of the plans for business use. They have just as many features. Are you looking for something specific and I can look into more for you?

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@BrookeN wrote:

You need to create an account which is free to do. Once the account is created and you log into My.Arlo.Com, go to the house on the top left and see the option to see subscriptions, under that section there is a business plan spot.

I am seeing it there (though it still is odd it isn't on the main web page).  The link is small and easy to miss.

As @JamesC said in the reply I linked in, the only business plan in the US is the "Enterprise" plan.  Current US pricing is $49.99/month for up to 40 cameras with 60 days retention.  Smart Notifications are not included, and if you want them for some cameras, then  you need to pay an addition $2.99/month for each camera. 

There is some information missing.  Home plans require one subscription per location (enforced with "Feed").  My guess is that the business plans don't, but it would be good to know that up front. 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

@StephenB wrote:

@jguerdat wrote:

I didn't look at any FAQs - I used the Android app for subscriptions which works just as the web page does.

mtutt
Aspirant
Aspirant

There is no information for business plans anywhere. For now, I will assume that they are not offered.

mtutt
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm assuming it's not available since I never see anything with business pricing. For now I'll stick with a home subscription for my one camera.

mtutt
Aspirant
Aspirant

Are you using a personal ARLO account. Mine shows nothing. 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@mtutt wrote:

For now I'll stick with a home subscription for my one camera.

That's your cheapest option anyway, and there wouldn't be any more features available to you in the business plans.