Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
mikaelmoller
Follower
Follower

I’m trying to connect my Arlo devices to my HomeKit setup. But any way I try, it doesn’t work. Have tried both from within the app and search for the HomeKit setup and to "add device" from the Home app. Within the Home app, I'm asked to scan or enter the HomeKit setup code. I can't locate this code anywhere on either base station or cameras. Input anyone, please, please 🙂

Thanks!, Mikael

3 REPLIES 3
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @mikaelmoller

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support

UArlo
Tutor
Tutor

I was able to get HomeKit to show up as an option once after a few remove devices and add attempts. BUT then I had to keep trying to remove and add as per support to also get the free 1 yr Smart Plan only to lose HomeKit and now not have been able to restore HomeKit. 

How do I get HomeKit added back at least. I am ready to return and get a new kit to start over. The lack of consistent support of HomeKit and inability of enabling the 1 Yr Smart Plan is problematic.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @UArlo

I would suggest contacting Customer Support and informing them of this issue after the 1 year subscription was added to your account.