Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
kooki3monst4r
Follower
Follower

Hi I inherited a couple Arlo cameras and a base station when I bought my house. I was able to reset them and successfully connected them to my Arlo account and apple HomeKit. A couple months ago they dropped off from HomeKit, but still work with the Arlo app. I'd like some help getting it fixed with HomeKit.

Firmware
1.20.7.0_4237_cf4d59a
Hardware VMB4000r3
8 REPLIES 8
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Kooki3monst4r,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

BradyB
Aspirant
Aspirant

Am I able to get a token reset as well?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

BradyB,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

khsiu
Aspirant
Aspirant

Please help reset my token. Thanks a lot.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

khsiu,

JamesC

TheVansinOz
Aspirant
Aspirant

Please could I also get a token reset. Ive tried everything else. First time setting up and frustrated is an understatement. Please?! 

khsiu
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for your help

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

TheVansinOz,

JamesC