Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Can't select device, IFTTT action-change arm/unarm

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 In Conversation
ivhansen
Star
Star

It's possible to create a record action in IFTTT:

Skærmbillede 2016-06-27 kl. 20.01.57.jpg

But not a arm/unarm: The device does not show.

Skærmbillede 2016-06-27 kl. 20.06.36.jpg

I'm running Arlo with a R7000 - not the dedicated Arlo gateway. Could that be the problem?

8 REPLIES 8
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I don't use IFTTT so can't be sure but I suppose it's possible.  What firmware are you using?  The latest beta firmware is 1.0.6.54 but is still using very old Arlo firmware so that could be the root of the issue.

RobertRosal
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

I use it and I am not having any issues.

If I were to guess, I'd make sure you connected the Arlo channel with your main account and not a guest/friend/shared.

-Robert
ivhansen
Star
Star

No, account is correct, firmware updated on R7000 and camera. But nice to hear it works for you - do you use a Arlo baseunit or a clean R7000 like me?

RobertRosal
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

ivhansen wrote:

No, account is correct, firmware updated on R7000 and camera. But nice to hear it works for you - do you use a Arlo baseunit or a clean R7000 like me?

Oh ok.

I am using the Arlo base unit.

-Robert
ivhansen
Star
Star

Still no solution from Netgear support

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

ivhansen,

Do you have a ticket open with support for this issue? Please private message me with the case number and I will take a look at your ticket and provide additional assistance.

JamesC

Citrixer
Aspirant
Aspirant

Did you get this resolved? I have the same issue!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Citrixer,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC