Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 6 In Conversation
Salsi
Follower
Follower
Does anyone know if these Arlo lights will work with SmartThings or work with it in the future?
6 REPLIES 6
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Salsi,

At this time, the Arlo Security Lights are not integrated with SmartThings. For a list of Arlo devices that are integrated with SmartThings, take a look here: How do I integrate my Arlo cameras into the Samsung SmartThings app?

JamesC

Matt_22
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi James,
Is it in the plans for it to work with Samsung Smartthings. If it is what's the time frame we are looking at? Looking to build some Tiggers and automations!
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Arlo Security Light is expected to be published in the SmartThings App very soon (the current target is the next week or so).

JamesC

rseward
Apprentice
Apprentice

That's good news.. Keep us posted!

Retired_Member
Not applicable

Light is expected to be published in the SmartThings App very soon (the current target is the next week o 

brh
Master
Master

I bought 2 3-packs on Amazon and I really love them. Somehow I got 3 of the lights to connect to Smartthings, ( I think I used the Arlo Connect Smart App but I am not sure now), but the other 3 will not connect. They do show up in the list in Arlo Connect, but I keep getting an error message when I try to save the selection. Anyone have any ideas how to connect them?

Brian