Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
jj52999
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

Wondering if anyone's encountered this. I added my Arlo cameras (2) along with the Base Station (1) to the Google Home App. While the apps work just fine in the Arlo app, that's not the case in the Google Home app. One camera appears "offline", the other camera is "online" but doesn't show video and the base station also appears "offline".

I've tried many suggestions from the knowledge base and the community but doesn't make a difference. I've unlink and re-link Arlo, renaming the cameras, adding them one at a time, adding them in different order but nothing.

Hope for some shed of light from someone here.

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Can you check to make sure all the software/firmware is up to date?

jj52999
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

Yes, I have checked that the cameras and the base station are up-to-date. Furthermore, it also says "No updates available".

Also, the software (app) is the latest.

BR,

Juan

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Can you please provide the following information:

1. The version of the Google Home Hub

2. The version of the Google Home app(screenshot of the Arlo cameras showing in the Google Home app)

3. If there are other devices working with Google Home Hub?

jj52999
Aspirant
Aspirant

Arlos app showing active cameras.JPGGoogle Home App Arlo hub and cam1.JPGGoogle Home App Arlo cam2.JPGGoogle Home App Arlo base station.PNGGoogle Home App Arlo cam1 selected.PNGGoogle Home App Arlo cam2 selected.PNGHello,

Here's the information requested.

1. The version of the Google Home Hub

• I don't have a Google Home Hub.

2. The version of the Google Home app(screenshot of the Arlo cameras showing in the Google Home app)

• Google Home app version 3.23.102
  • I checked the App store and there are no updates for it
    • I've included images from the Arlo app showing the cameras active
    • I've included images from the Google Home app showing the cameras added but the base station and camera1 are offline and camera 2 seems online
    • Finally, I've added images after selecting the cameras in the Google Home app and as you'll see in the images, one is just a black images, the other says that it's offline and to retry and the base station just shows info. 

3. If there are other devices working with Google Home Hub?

• I don't have a Google Home Hub.