Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
mm1233
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello, when I open arlo app it says I have to update it, but when I try to do that i can’t because it shows like it is already updated. I can’t use the app because it says it must be updated.

Thanks for the answers.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Thanks for those images. Have you tried updating or installing the Arlo app for your Amazon device through this link: Arlo [For Amazon Devices]?

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
mm1233
Aspirant
Aspirant
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@mm1233 wrote:
The app is on amazone store*

Try just installing the new app (the old one was from Netgear one, the new one is from Arlo).

It's possible you'll need to remove the old one prior to installing (I don't own a fire tablet, so I can't try it). But with Android it was possible to install them both.

mm1233
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have already tried this and it still doesn't work. I have a Amazon Fire 10 tablet.
Maybe I have to wait for an update?
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi mm1233,

Could you provide screenshots that shows that the Arlo app on your Amazon device needs to be updated?

mm1233
Aspirant
Aspirant

The first photo shows the app when I open it. The second photo shows what happens when I click on it ( google play store and it says that it is installed)
The third and 4 photos are showing arlo app in appstore (from amazon)

thank you!

mm1233
Aspirant
Aspirant
mm1233
Aspirant
Aspirant
mm1233
Aspirant
Aspirant
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Thanks for those images. Have you tried updating or installing the Arlo app for your Amazon device through this link: Arlo [For Amazon Devices]?

mm1233
Aspirant
Aspirant