Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo and Alexa 8 problem. Cameras not being recognized by Alexa. Tried reinstalling.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
Grinch777
Guide
Guide

I purchased an Alexa Echo 8 some months ago and like many I had problems making it work with my Arlo system eventually my patience ran out and I returned it for a refund.

While trying to fix the problem I followed advice and removed all five cameras from the Alexa app to reinstall them. I have an Echo 2 which had already been set up with the system 

There started my problem as the camera were now, and still are not, being recognised by the Alexa app. I reinstalled both the Arlo and Alexa app with any success.

Advice needed as I am think of purchasing the Echo 5 as from what I have read the problems I experienced back in December have now been rectified.

Your comments would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grinch777
Guide
Guide

This is the beauty of having Communities like this you can always find someone or several with a similar problem and even better someone who has solved the problem. I have solved my problem and all of my cameras are now recognised. Thank you guys and girls.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Grinch777
Guide
Guide

This is the beauty of having Communities like this you can always find someone or several with a similar problem and even better someone who has solved the problem. I have solved my problem and all of my cameras are now recognised. Thank you guys and girls.