Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
MSBayou
Tutor
Tutor

How do I setup my Arlo Pro2 with my Amazon Firestick?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GimmeCoffee
Apprentice
Apprentice

Since the Firestick is dependent upon the Arlo Skill to be working, it may have fallen victim to the same non-working issues that the Echo Show has for so many customers.  You might want to search the Amazon Arlo Skill Reviews feed to see if anyone has their's currently working.  The Echo Show is basically not working properly with the Arlo Pro 2 or Arlo Skill for a lot of people.  It doesn't appear (to me) that we have actual Arlo Support people engaging customers here.

Arlo Skill reviews at Amazon

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

see https://kb.arlo.com/000044726/How-can-I-use-Amazon-devices-with-my-Arlo-cameras

only second gen Firestick is supported

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
MSBayou
Tutor
Tutor

I have a second generation firestick. Let me ask the question this way. Has anyone in this community successfully linked their Arlo Pro 2 to the Amazon second generation Firestick?

GimmeCoffee
Apprentice
Apprentice

Since the Firestick is dependent upon the Arlo Skill to be working, it may have fallen victim to the same non-working issues that the Echo Show has for so many customers.  You might want to search the Amazon Arlo Skill Reviews feed to see if anyone has their's currently working.  The Echo Show is basically not working properly with the Arlo Pro 2 or Arlo Skill for a lot of people.  It doesn't appear (to me) that we have actual Arlo Support people engaging customers here.

Arlo Skill reviews at Amazon