Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
SecureBurrow
Aspirant
Aspirant

I had successfully set up homekit several weeks ago and was able to view my feed using my Apple 4K box, but the cameras names didn’t transfer over from the app.  After trying to name each feed, the feed ceased working and I deleted them from homekit with the intention of starting from scratch.  In trying to do I have been stuch trying to get the base station to set up homekit as initially I got the spinning wheel on the Discovering your device screen and the never stopped.  Now when attempting the set up today, there is no spinning wheel on the discovering your device screen.  It does nothing.  I need help getting past this point and completing set up. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have reset your HomeKit token, Please reboot your Base Station or Smart Hub and try again.

Thank you

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have reset your HomeKit token, Please reboot your Base Station or Smart Hub and try again.

Thank you

SecureBurrow
Aspirant
Aspirant

Unforunately, I am still stuck on the Discovering your device screen with the spinning wheel after selecting the setup option for homekit for the basestation.  I unplugged the basestation to restart the system as you informed me too.  Any further suggestion?  

SecureBurrow
Aspirant
Aspirant

Got it working after another reset.  Thanks.