Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 14 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 6 In Conversation
fshcon
Aspirant
Aspirant
Cannot connect to Homekit, please send reset token. Thanks a lot
14 REPLIES 14
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

fshcon
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi James,

it works. Much appreciated for your help.

stevejoe
Aspirant
Aspirant
Please do a token reset on my Arlo as well. Thank you.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

stevejoe,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

dziad
Aspirant
Aspirant

After the Arlo app has updated on my phone, I'm having this issue again.

Could I please ask for the token reset again?

Thanks!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

dziad,

JamesC

dziad
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks James,

That didn't help this time 😞

I rebooted the base station and restarted the mobile app and went to base station -> settings -> homekit -> setup and have the same result: discovering your device and nothing happens...

Could we try that again?

dziad
Aspirant
Aspirant

I tried this again today and the Arlo app finally found my Arlo Basestation and I managed to add it to homekit.

Works perfectly again!

Thanks!

Xenitra
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same issue. What is this token? Can you not just provide this to everyone? It's hanging forever, even after restart: "Discovering your device. Please wait."

What do?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Xenitra,

What device are you trying to add to HomeKit?

JamesC

Xenitra
Aspirant
Aspirant

It's fine now... (I could not wait) after reseting the device two times and reconnect and reinstall App as well - after remove from the Account - I could reconnect to my Account and then even to my HomeKit, but lost all my settings and stuff.

What's bothering me; I hade Arlo App solo for 1,5 years or so - starting with HomeKit now around 10 month with no problem - and in a sudden the connection was lost and when I wanted to reconnect to HomeKit it got stuck with this message: "Discovering your device. Please wait."

So I solved it for me - but loosing als settings is a bummer.

Arlo Baby (the green bunny) 

Thanks anyway

Danielzi
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi 

I have the same issue can you please reset my token?

Thanks

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Danielzi,

JamesC

Danielzi
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks it’s working now